Upcycled Newspaper Pencils x 5 - Zero Waste Club
Do you hate waste of any kind, not just plastic? Do you love upcycling and using waste products to create something new?
I certainly do, so when I saw these pencils made from old newspapers, I loved them straight away.
They feel great to hold and write just like a normal pencil.
Each package has 5 x recycled newspaper pencils with 2mm HB lead.
- Made with 100% recycled newspaper waste
- Plastic free packaging - recycled cardboard box
- Ethically made by female artisans in Sri Lanka
- Non toxic and food grade dye and glue
- Tree planted for every order
One tree is planted for every order.
Zero Waste Club ensure their workers have excellent working conditions and are paid way above the minimum wage.
They are also certified BSCI (The Business Social Compliance Initiative).