UpCircle Plastic Free Body Cream 125ml
UpCircle is an amazing company tackling the huge food waste issue by creating fabulous products from ingredients that would have otherwise gone to landfill.
The UK alone wastes around 9.5 million tonnes of food waste every year. UpCircle are determined to make a dent in this number.
This cream will help to reduce inflammation to leave your skin feeling smooth and supple.
The super rich texture means a little goes a long way. It absorbs beautifully into the skin so there's no greasy residue either.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Helps even out skin tone and minimise redness
- Anti-inflammatory and packed with anti-oxidants
- Made with discarded date seeds - considered a "super seed"
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- COSMOS approved ingredients.
- Free from SLS, SLEs, palm oil, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, parfum & sulfates
- Made in the UK
- Plastic free- Glass jar, aluminium lid and cardboard box
How to use:
Apply morning or evening to clean, dry skin. Simply massage gently into skin in circular motions.
Plastic Free Body cream Ingredients:
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phoenix Dactylifera(Date) Seed Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol. Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**.
*Organically grown ingredients. **Natural constituent of essential oils listed.