Tru Earth Plastic Free Laundry Eco-Strips - Fragrance Free
This zero waste washing detergent is as sensitive on your skin, as it is to the environment.
Not only are Tru Earth Laundry Eco-Strips incredibly convenient, they are also plastic free, vegan friendly, hypoallergenic and paraben free so they are incredibly gentle for your skin.
Tru Earth laundry strips are very lightweight so no more transporting heavy water. The strips will simply dissolve in the wash and completely biodegrade.
Packed in paper packaging that can be recycled or composted after use. 1 strip = 1 wash
- Plastic free, recyclable and compostable packaging
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by Tru Earth or their ingredient suppliers
- Paraben free, Phosphate free and no added dyes
- No chlorine bleach or 1,4-dioxane, (certified by independent laboratory tests)
- Biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic (certified by independent dermatologists)
- One tree planted for every order
These laundry eco-strips are so easy to use. Just tear of a strip, place it in the washing machine, add clothes and wash as normal.
Contains 32 strips for 32 washes.
We purchase these products from Eco Living who we love because they are a member of 1% For The Planet, donating a portion of profits to protecting our oceans from plastic pollution. Eco Living is also in partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects, planting native trees to help stop climate change and reduce extreme poverty.